| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lankaran in August is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with scarcely any rain. Only 50mm (2in) of liquid is unloaded during on average 2 days.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 13:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Lankaran August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lankaran, Azerbaijan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lankaran: