| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lankaran in September is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in September is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in September is very faintly moist with rain now and again. Some 143mm (5.6in) of fluid is transfered across an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Lankaran September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Lankaran, Azerbaijan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Lankaran: